Regency Technologies' Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Regency Technologies’ aim is to have a positive impact on the environment through the recycling of metals, plastic, glass and other non-renewable resources through the proper management of used and end-of-life computers and electronic equipment. Consistent with this aim, it is Regency Technology’s overall goal to accomplish its business objectives while striving for an injury-free workplace, minimizing pollution, and providing quality services and products to our clients and customers. It is our intention to:
- Develop and maintain quality, environmental, health & safety and security programs that conform to the best practices within the information technology asset management, scrap and electronics recycling industries;
- Comply with all relevant environmental, health & safety laws and regulations, including federal, state, local and other requirements;
- Develop and adhere to practices which ensure data security throughout our process;
- Comply with all relevant regulations of the countries importing equipment, components, or materials that have passed through our facility or control;
- Comply with customer and product requirements and industry guidelines, including the Responsible Recycling (R2) practices;
- Manage used and end-of-life electronics equipment, components and materials based on a hierarchy of first, reuse/refurbish; second, materials recovery; and finally, disposal;
- Manage the all materials that pass through our facility or control in a manner protective of worker health and safety, public health and the environment;
- Prevent workplace injuries by providing a safe environment for employees, contractors and visitors at all of our facilities;
- Investigate any workplace accidents, illnesses and near-misses, and promptly correct any unsafe condition or practice,
- Promote prevention of pollution in all of our operations, including the elimination of electronics waste from landfills;
- Work with our entire recycling chain including downstream vendors, suppliers, customers and contractors to fulfill our environmental, health & safety goals and ensure accountability for all hazardous e-waste throughout the recycling chain to final disposition; and
- Continually improve our quality, environmental, and health & safety programs and resulting performance.
We recognize that the responsibilities for quality, environment, health & safety and security are shared, requiring cooperation, not only between employees and their supervisors, but among and between all those who assume the various roles within the company.
Regency Technologies will continually improve its QEH&S system and performance. This will include the setting of QEH&S goals, taking into consideration our QEH&S footprint and our business, financial, operational and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties.
When You’re Done With IT, We’re Just Beginning
Call Regency Technologies Today
For More Information » 440.248.3991